6 reasons to be very careful
- Evaluations can be extremely expensive—just when you need your resources elsewhere.
- Evaluations, even if they were cheap and accurate, would likely be of no benefit.
- Evaluations lack any showing of validity.
- Evaluations can be highly biased and full of errors.
- Evaluations can be devastating to children and family relationships.
- Evaluations displace alternatives that can actually help families.
Click HERE to read “Custody Evaluations: The Overlooked Harm to Clients, Children, and Families”